- MSRP: $650.00
Synergy 2005+ Ford Super Duty F-450 / F-550 Heavy Duty Drag Link
- MSRP: $550.00
Synergy 2005+ Ford Super Duty F-450 / F-550 Heavy Duty Drag Link has all new design with components specific to the Ford Truck platform. It is a direct bolt-in replacement for the stock drag link for an immediate upgrade in steering feel and strength. The drag link is made from high quality DOM steel tubing for maximum strength. It features a single plane tie rod end on the axle side which eliminates drag link flop. This drag link is machined to allow you to retain the factory steering stabilizer. It is also compatible with most aftermarket stabilizers with the use of a Synergy 4050-50 stabilizer clamp. This heavy duty drag link was designed with a bend to clear the sway bar so there are no part clearance issues or knocking. You will not find a better drag link on the market!
- 2005+ Ford Super Duty F-450 / F-550
- Improves strength and steering feel and eliminates any chance of bending.
- Offers a more direct connection to the road compared to stock
- Synergy Heavy Duty Metal on Metal Tie Rod Ends are stronger and more durable than stock
- Synergy Tie Rod ends feature zerk fittings and are serviceable
- Drag link is adjustable on the vehicle without needing to be removed
- Drag link is bent for suspension articulation clearance
- Compatible with stock wheels and tires with correct tie rod end adjustment
- Drag link retains the stock steering stabilizer
- Eliminates unwanted drag link flop
- Drag Link bolts right into the factory mounts with no additional wheel requirements.
- No factory drag link components need to be reused.
- Includes Synergy HD Metal on Metal Tie Rod Ends with oversized 1 inch shank.
- Single Plane tie rod end used on the axle side to prevent unwanted drag link flop.
- Drag Link is CNC formed from 1.50 inch x .250 wall DOM tubing.
- Abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve allows adjustment of drag link length without removing it from the vehicle.
- Both ends of the bar use pinch bolts instead of jam nuts to simplify installation and adjustment.
- 100% bolt-on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools.
Measured in a straight line from center of bolt hole to center of bolt hole
- Max extended length: 48"
- Min collapsed length: 45.25"
- (1) Ford Super Duty HD Drag Link
- (1) 4152-L Ford Super Duty pitman arm tie rod end
- (1) 4153-L Ford Super Duty single plane tie rod end
- (1) 3622-10-14-PL Adjuster sleeve
- (2) Pinch bolts and hardware
- Replacement Tie Rod Ends:
- Compatible on vehicles with up to 3" ride height
- Backwards compatible with the stock tie rod
- Synergy High Performance Grease recommended (4119) to be used with all Tie Rod Ends
- Synergy Premium Copper Infused Anti-Seize (4118) to be used with all threaded components (TRE's and Adjuster Sleeve)
- Synergy tie rod (7602-01) is recommended with Ford F-450 / F-550, but not required
- Out of stock
- Out of stock
- MSRP: $1200.00
- Out of stock
- MSRP: $1400.00