SYNERGY (sĭn’ər-jē): The interaction of two or more agents or forces so that their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individual effects
Synergy Manufacturing is an industry innovator and manufacturer of high-end automotive performance components. These components are predominantly made in the USA and are primarily for the off road aftermarket. Synergy has specialized in the manufacturing and distribution of premium suspension products and systems since 2005. In addition to suspension systems, Synergy also manufactures a complete line of heavy duty steering components, axle upgrades, skid plates, and other related products that dramatically improve vehicle on and off road capability, performance, and appearance. Recent research and development projects have also brought about several new cutting edge products for not just the off road aftermarket but for other motorsports, marine, and transportation applications.
What Makes Synergy the Right Choice?
Synergy products & systems have been designed by REAL engineers with 10+ years of suspension design experience in the off-road industry. All of our products are designed with the use of the latest CAD engineering software to insure the highest level of fit, finish, and performance. Our products are developed with a synergistic approach so that the sum of the components perform greater than their individual parts. All of our components/systems have not only endured countless hours of design, engineering, and testing but have also encountered thousands of hours of hard-core use all over the world. These test beds include the Hammer Trails in Johnson Valley, CA, numerous trails in the Sierras of Northern California/Nevada (Rubicon, Fordyce, etc.), the Slick Rock of Moab, deserts of Southern California/Baja, Mexico, and Australian Outback just to name a few.
- Synergy Manufacturing Suspension Systems were designed and engineered from the ground up using a synergistic approach to maximize the vehicle's on & off road performance
- Key features are progressive coil springs (Select applications), adjustable track bars with optional relocation brackets/braces, drag link flip kit, shock relocation kits, and all adjustable upper & lower control arms
- Track bar relocation brackets raise the vehicle's suspension roll center height to optimize performance on and off-road
- Lower control arms are manufactured from high quality crush resistant 1.75" X .188" wall (standard arm) and 2" X .25" wall DOM tubing (long arm)
- Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon