Damaged frame side lower control arm brackets? These are designed to completely replace the stock frame side brackets on the rear of the Jeep JK. They are made from 3/16" steel and self locate for ease of installation.
Fits: 07+ Jeep Wrangler JK
- Synergy Jeep JK Heavy Duty Rear Lower Control Arm Frame Brackets
- Replaces the weak factory rear lower control arm mounts on the frame which often get damaged from wheeling
- Laser cut & CNC formed from high strength 3/16" steel
- Designed to locate control arms in the factory location
- 1 pair of welded brackets
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov