- Synergy Rear Upper Control Arms for 2Door & 4Door Jeep JK/JL
- Suspension components feature an abrasive resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Made from high quality crush resistant 1 3/4" X .188 Wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Arms are bent similar to factory arm specs to clear OEM wheels with larger tires
- Features Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon® bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve & Pinch Bolt Assembly: allows for adjustment of control arm length without removing control arm mounting bolt
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Sold in pairs
Measured in a straight line from center of bolt hole to center of bolt hole
- Collapsed Length: 18"
- Extended Length: 19-5/8"
- (2) Dual Durometer Bushing (DDB) Flex Joints
- (2) Rear Upper Control Arms
- (2) Dual Durometer Bushing (DDB) Assemblies
- (2) Pinch Bolts & Grade 8 Hardware
- (2) Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve
Note: When upgrading to adjustable control arms from cam bolts, it is recommended to replace the cam bolts with our 8014 Cam Bolt Eliminator Kit.
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov