Engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A, the Starter System is available for all (06-08) 1500 Mega Cab 4x4, (03-13) 2500, (03-13) 3500 trucks and will lift the truck 3.0". The Synergy Starter Suspension System accommodates up to 37" tall tires.
- Progressive wound coil spring manufactured using the latest in CNC hot winding technology for optimized on and off road performance
- Heavy duty sway-bar links for the correct sway bar geometry and maximized stability
- Heavy duty rear shackles provide a minimal amount of lift while keeping the rear driveline angles correct
- Each suspension component features an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
||Synergy Dodge 3" Starter Kit (Diesel)
||Front 3" Sway Bar Links
||Front 3" Coil Springs
||Rear 1.0" Lift Shackles
- 8550-01 - Synergy 03-13 Dodge 2500/3500 4x4, 1500 Mega Cab 4x4 Adjustable Track Bar**
- FOX-985-24-046 - Synergy Steering Stabilizer
- When using stock Dodge wheels, we recommend a 1.5" wheel spacer
- Due to the additional weight of megacab truck configurations, we recommend all gas megacab trucks use Heavy Duty (HD) front coil springs instead of Light Duty (LD) front coil springs. LD front coil springs will give less lift than advertised
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov