Jeep JK rear axle truss designed to strengthen the factory rear axle housing. CNC formed design significantly reduces installation time compared to multi-piece designs and is compatible with all Synergy rear track bar relocation brackets. Recommended to be used in conjunction with 8012-15 front axle truss.
Fitment: 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler
- Strengthens factory JK axle housing
- Formed design significantly reduces installation time compared to multi-piece designs
- Compatible with stock, Synergy Bolt-On, and Synergy Weld-On Track Bar Relocation Brackets
- CNC formed 3/16 inch Steel Construction
- Seams welded
- Compatible with both Rubicon and non-Rubicon Jeeps
- Does not require additional bump-stop spacer height
- Requires cutting/welding experience - should be installed by experienced welder/fabricator
- Compatible with bolt-on and weld-on rear track bar relocation brackets, 8076, 8076-RHD, 8056, 8056-RHD and 8072-01.
- Axle truss and track bar brackets can be installed in any order.
- Recommended to be used in conjunction with 8012-15 front axle truss.
- Requires welding
- Some trimming/fitment may be required due to slight variations from axle to axle
- Length of this truss is 26-3/8 inches
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov