The Stage 4 System is for those wanting maximum performance and capability without sacrificing ride quality. It carries over the quality components of the Stage 3 System, but improves upon them by swapping out the Standard Length Control Arms for Adjustable Long Arms and Long Arm Mounting Brackets. This is a 100% bolt on system with no welding required. This system will fit 37" tires with stock fenders or 40" tires with high fenders.
Synergy Suspension Jeep JK Stage 4 Synergy Long Arm Suspension System
- Stage 4 key features are front and rear track bar relocation brackets, flipped drag link, and all adjustable upper & lower long arms
- Front and rear bump stop extension kits
- Front and rear sway bar links
- Front and rear extended stainless steel braided brake lines
- Synergy double adjuster sleeve & pinch bolt assembly allows for adjustment of control arm, track bar, tie rod, and drag link length without removal
- Front and rear track bar relocation brackets raise track bar mounting positions increasing suspension roll center heights which improves handling on and off road
- Lower control arms are manufactured from high quality crush resistant 2" X .250" Wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Features Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon® bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality.
- Front and rear lower shock mounts
- Optional front sway bar disconnect system for ultimate trail articulation mounts sway bar up and out of the way when disconnected from the axle
- Progressive wound coil spring manufactured using the latest in CNC hot winding technology keeps spring from coming unbound at full suspension droop
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100% bolt on components assure an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Requires a maximum 4-3/4" backspace wheel or wheel spacer with factory wheel setup. 4-1/2" back spacing is recommended
- Synergy suspension systems are a modular design so all components are available separately
- Available For Right Hand Drive (RHD) Vehicles
- 2012+ JK's lifted over 2" will require exhaust spacers (5017), or a front aftermarket drive shaft to prevent interference with the exhaust.
|8024-40||JK 2-Door 4" Lift Stage 4 Kit (Fits 37" Tires, 40" with High Fenders)|
|8044-45||JK 4-Door 4.5" Lift Stage 4 Kit (Fits 37" Tires, 40" with High Fenders)|
|8024-40-RHD||JK 2-Door 4" Lift Stage 4 Kit (RHD) (Fits 37" Tires, 40" with High Fenders)|
|8044-45-RHD||JK 4-Door 4.5" Lift Stage 4 Kit (RHD) (Fits 37" Tires, 40" with High Fenders)|
- Diesel models will require a set of spacers to be fabricated for installation. The transmission cross member is located further back on diesel models and the front long arm brackets will not sit flush to the cross member
- Springs retain the factory rake of the vehicle where the rear is higher than the front. Vehicle should sit level when loaded. Request one size shorter rear springs to level the vehicle out when unloaded
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov