- Synergy Dodge Steering Box Braces
- Designed to support the steering box sector shaft on 1994+ Dodge 4x4 solid front axle trucks
- Ties front frame horns together, helps eliminate steering box "wander"
- Tightens up steering feel and extends the life of your truck's steering box
- Laser cut, CNC bent and precision welded using 1/4" Hot Rolled Steel plates, and 2.0" x .120" thick square tubing
- Black powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- 100% Bolt-on installation. No cutting or drilling required!
Note: When using an upgraded 09+ Steering Box, 8559-04 is the steering box brace needed, BUT, modifications will need to be made to the upgraded steering box mounts for proper fitment of the brace.
|8557-04||Dodge Steering Box Brace for (94-01) 1500 4x4, (94-02) 2500/3500|
|8558-04||Dodge Steering Box Brace for (06-08) 1500 Mega Cab 4x4, (03-08) 2500/3500|
|8559-04||Dodge Steering Box Brace for (09+) 2500, (09+) 3500|
8557-8558 Installation Instructions
8559 Installation Instructions
READ: A Synergy Brace Can Steer You Straight
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov