Synergy radius arm drop brackets improve ride quality by lowering the radius arm mounting locations at the frame to maintain factory front suspension geometry for leveled and lifted trucks. Flippable cam spacers in the drop brackets allow the user to run the axle 1/2 inch forward for leveled trucks or 1-1/2 inches forward to clear larger tires and taller lifts.
Fits: 2014+ RAM 2500/2013+ RAM 3500
- Improved ride quality by maintaining factory suspension geometry at lifted ride heights.
- Adjustable axle placement for oversized tires and taller lifts.
- Drop brackets lower the front control arm mounting position 3 inches at the frame side.
- Maintains factory geometry on lifted vehicles. Bolt-on design allows installation with simple hand tools.
- CAD designed from heavy duty 3/16 inch steel plate and includes an integrated, crush resistant, grade 50 A-572 steel skid plate.
- Stainless steel flippable cam spacers allow the axle to be located 1/2 inch forward or 1-1/2 inches forward to allow clearance for larger tires and taller lifts.
- Drop brackets do not need to be removed to service the drivetrain.
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
- Designed to be used with 2.5 - 6 inch front lift springs.
- Recommend having the truck aligned after installation.
- Running the axle 1-1/2 inches forward may require a driveshaft spacer or lengthened driveshaft.
- Running larger tires with the axle 1-1/2 inches forward will require an aftermarket front bumper or trimming of the stock bumper.
- Running the axle 1-1/2 inches forward may require sway bar relocation brackets.
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov