On long travel suspension, the parking brake cables can become the limiting factor in rear suspension travel. Relocating the parking brake cables under the rear crossmember gives them enough slack to get full suspension travel. This relocation bracket secures the parking brake cables beneath the rear crossmember to prevent them from interfering with other components.
- 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL/JLU
- Allows full rear suspension travel on lifted Jeeps
- Laser cut relocation bracket made from 1/8 inch steel
- Rubber grommets safely secure parking brake cables
- Zinc plated for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100 percent bolt-on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Requires a minimum of 2" of bump stop spacing
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov