- Tie Rod is made from 1-3/8" 4130 Chromoly and Heat Treated for maximum strength
- Comes with Synergy HD metal on metal tie rod ends, 4135-L and 4135-R
- Features LH and RH opposing threads to allow adjustment of tie rod length without removal from vehicle
- Abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- IMPORTANT: Designed to be used with 8121-02 Drag Link only
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler (LJ)
- 1987-2001 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ)
- 1987-1992 Jeep Comanche (MJ)
Requirements and Fitment:
- Wheel back spacing requirements:
- 15" wheel - max 3.75"
- 16" wheel - max 4.00"
- 17" wheel - max 4.50"
- Minimum of 2" front bump stop spacers required
- Fits vehicles with 2-6" of lift
2-4" of lift, must use stock pitman arm
4.5"-6" of lift, must use drop pitman arm
Measured in a straight line from zerk fitting to zerk fitting
- Tie Rod - Max extended length: 43.750"
- Tie Rod - Min in collapsed length: 41.500"
- Drag Link - Max extended length: 39"
- Drag Link - Min collapsed length: 36.875"
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov