- Drag Link is bent to clear factory axle brackets and is compatible from stock to 6" lifted vehicles. (Vehicles over 6" of lift will require a drop pitman arm for compatibility)
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve: allows adjustment of Drag Link length without removing it from the vehicle.
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools.
- Drag Link is made from 1-3/8" 1018 Solid Bar
- Comes with Synergy HD metal on metal tie rod ends, 4135-L and 4137-L (single plane tre)
- Features our Double Adjuster Sleeve Assembly allowing adjustment of Drag Link length without removal from vehicle
- Abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Strongest Drag Link on the market!
- IMPORTANT: Designed to be used with 8121-01 Tie Rod only
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler (LJ)
- 1987-2001 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ)
- 1987-1992 Jeep Comanche (MJ)
Requirements and Fitment:
- Wheel back spacing requirements:
- 15" wheel - max 3.75"
- 16" wheel - max 4.00"
- 17" wheel - max 4.50"
- Minimum of 2" front bump stop spacers required
- Fits vehicles with 2-6" of lift
2-4" of lift, must use stock pitman arm
4.5"-6" of lift, must use drop pitman arm
Measured in a straight line from zerk fitting to zerk fitting
- Tie Rod - Max extended length: 43.750"
- Tie Rod - Min collapsed length: 41.500"
- Drag Link - Max extended length: 39"
- Drag Link - Min collapsed length: 36.875"
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov