A heavy duty, adjustable, front track bar designed as a factory style replacement for TJ/LJ, XJ, ZJ, and MJ applications. It directly mounts to the factory tapered track bar mount on the frame but requires the axle mount to be drilled to 9/16" for added strength. A recommended weld-on gusset is included for the axle side mount for reinforcement. The track bar offers improved rigidity and allows centering of the front axle when running a suspension lift. Fits 0-4" lifts.
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler (LJ)
- 1987-2001 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ)
- 1987-1992 Jeep Comanche (MJ)
- Synergy Jeep TJ/LJ, XJ, ZJ, MJ Adjustable Front Track Bar
- Features Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon® bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality
- Bolts into factory tapered track bar bracket on the frame
- Requires axle mount to be drilled to 9/16"
- Optional welding (required if desired to install axle gusset)
- Made from 1-3/8" 1018 CR Solid Round Barstock
- Includes new Grade 8 mounting bolts and hardware
- Synergy double adjuster sleeve & pinch bolt assembly allows for adjustment of track bar length without removal from vehicle
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Fits 0-4" Lifts
- Factory style replacement track bar for 0-4" of lift
- 2.0" to 3.0" bump stop spacers will be required if the axle is pushed forward slightly from stock and an aftermarket diff cover is used. The larger diameter of the Synergy track bar and tie rod end will interfere with the diff cover if no bump stop spacer is used. We recommend cycling the suspension to full compression with the track bar installed to ensure no interference is occurring.
- Approximate collapsed length = 31"
- Approximate extended length = 32.4"
- Replacement bushing is 4323-01, replacement tie rod end is 4135-L
- Requires drilling. Sanding and welding optional
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov