Synergy rear lower shock relocation brackets relocate the rear shocks away from the axle, allowing clearance for 2.0" shocks with pinion angle set for CV drive shafts.
Fits: 97-06 JEEP WRANGLER TJ/LJ
- Spaces rear lower shock mounts off the axle
- Effectively lowers rear shock mounts, allowing for more uptravel
- Heavy duty 3-sided construction and laser cut/CNC bent from 3/16 inch high strength steel to provide maximum rigidity
- Premium abrasion-resistant powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Completely bolt-on installation
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov