These CNC machined steering stabilizer clamps are designed to mount any steering stabilizer utilizing a 1/2" mounting bolt to a 1-3/8", 1-1/2", or 1-5/8" diameter tie rod or drag link. These are for steering stabilizers only and are not intended for use with hydro assist.
- Factory Jeep JK Tie Rod (4050-38)
- Synergy Jeep JK Tie Rod (4050-38)
- Synergy Jeep TJ/XJ/ZJ/MJ Drag Link (4050-38)
- Synergy Jeep JL/JT Tie Rod (4050-50)
- Factory Jeep JL/JT Tie Rod (4050-63)
- CNC machined from 1020 DOM material
- Zinc plated for maximum corrosion resistance
- Designed to mount factory and aftermarket style steering stabilizers utilizing a 1/2" mounting bolt and has a 5/8" mounting hole
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Some late model Jeep JK (2011+) factory stabilizers will require the inner bushing sleeve to be drilled out to 1/2" for compatibility. This sleeve is made of hardened steel, so be sure you have the resources to drill it out. Alternatively, an aftermarket stabilizer is recommended.
- 8003-10 has been superseded by 4050-63
Installation Instructions (Please refer to "Step 8" for torque specifications)
|4050-38||Steering Stabilizer Clamp Zinc Plated (1-3/8" OD tube)|
|4050-50||Steering Stabilizer Clamp Zinc Plated (1-1/2" OD tube)|
|4050-63||Steering Stabilizer Clamp Zinc Plated (1-5/8 OD tube)| WARNING:
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov