Synergy MFG's Jeep Wrangler JL / JLU Rear Track Bar Brace is designed to better distribute the increased load the frame side track bar bracket encounters on a lifted Jeep.
- 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL / JLU
- Prevents frame side track bar bracket from failing when lifted and running larger tires.
- Better distributes the increased load on the factory track bar bracket
- Added thickness at the track bar bolt prevents the track bar bolt from ovalizing out the stock mount
- Bolt-on fix for those who already have an ovalized track bar bracket bolt hole
- Laser cut and CNC bent from 3/16 inch high strength steel
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100 percent bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- This is not a replacement track bar bracket. This is a brace to reinforce the stock frame-side rear track bar bracket.
- If your stock track bar bracket is damaged, complete required repairs before installing this product.
- This brace spaces the rear sway bar down 3/16 inch. If ran in conjunction with rear sway bar drop spacers, check clearance with exhaust.
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov