Synergy rear lower shock relocation brackets replace the stock JL lower shock mounts. They are 3 position adjustable from 0-2 inches in 1 inch increments to raise the rear lower shock mounts for additional ground clearance and to maximize shock travel. These can also be used to relocate and retain the stock shocks for 0-2 inch lifts. Bolt-on design made out of cnc formed 3/16 inch steel plate.
- 2018+ Jeep JL Wrangler JL
- 2018+ Jeep JL Wrangler JLU
- Raises lower shock mounts for increased ground clearance and moves shocks out of harm's way since the stock shock mounts are prone to extreme trail abuse from low clearance
- Multiple positions to maximize shock travel or retain stock shocks on smaller lifts
- Bolt-on design
- Manufactured from laser cut 3/16 inch steel and CNC bent for superior durability
- Adjustable to 0, 1, or 2 inches higher than stock
- Requires removal of stock lower shock mounts
- Suspension components feature an abrasive resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100 percent bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Sold in Pairs
Rear Installation Instructions
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov