Jeep Wrangler JL Heavy Duty Adjustable Rear Track Bar. Adjustable track bars are used to help center your axles when running a suspension lift. Considerably stronger than stock to hold up to the abuse of large tires and aggressive off road driving. Length is adjustable on the vehicle to make adjustments a breeze. Uses maintenance free Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings on both ends. Bent to clear most aftermarket differential covers.
Fits: 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL/JLU
- Allows centering of rear axle when running a suspension lift
- Adjustable without removing from vehicle
- Maintenance Free, no greasing required
- Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings eliminate binding issues associated with stock vulcanized bushings
- No jam nuts that are impossible to keep tight
- No modifications required to install
- Isolates Noise, Vibration, and Harshness (NVH) increasing ride quality
- Bent to clear most aftermarket differential covers
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made from high quality 1.50 inch x .250 wall DOM
- Retains factory track bar mounting bolts & hardware
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Synergy double adjuster sleeve & pinch bolt assembly allows for adjustment of track bar length without removing mounting bolt
- Features Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon® bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality
- 100 percent bolt-on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Compatible from 0-6 inches of lift. Synergy MFG 8856-01 Rear Track Bar Relocation Bracket recommended for lifts 2 inches and taller and requires a minimum 2 inches of bump stop spacing.
- The replacement adjustable joint is 4811-01 and the replacement bushings are 4327-01
- Min/max lengths:37.50/38.38
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov