Synergy Jeep JL Adjustable Control Arm Kit includes all 8 adjustable control arms and is a Heavy Duty upgrade for the stock fixed length JL control arms. They are adjustable to allow for caster correction, pinion adjustment, and re-centering of the axle housings for oversize tires and increased ride heights.
Our Double Adjuster Assembly allows adjustment of control arm length without removing them from the vehicle and uses a pinch bolt instead of jam nut for ease of use and reliability. Maintenance Free Dual Durometer Bushings are used at both ends for uncompromised articulation and isolation of Noise, Vibration, and Harshness (NVH).
- 18+ Jeep Wrangler JLU
- 18+ Jeep Wrangler JL
- Stronger than stock
- Lighter than comparable offerings
- Increases articulation
- Maintenance Free, no greasing required
- Isolates Noise, Vibration, and Harshness (NVH) increasing ride quality
- Adjustable to accommodate oversize tires and increased ride heights
- Adjustable without removing from vehicle
- No jam nuts that are impossible to keep tight
- No modifications required to install
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- (1) 8851-01 - Synergy 18+ Jeep JL Adjustable Front Lower Control Arms (Pair)
- (1) 8853-01 - Synergy 18+ Jeep JL Adjustable Front Upper Control Arms (Pair)
- (1) 8052 - Synergy Jeep JK, JL Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms (Pair)
- (1) 8054 - Synergy Jeep JK, JL Rear Upper Control Arms (Pair)
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov