SYNERGY (sĭn'ər-jē): The interaction of two or more agents or forces so that their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individual effects
Synergy Jeep JK Synergy Long Arm Upgrade Kit
- The upgrade kit is designed for customers who already have a Synergy Stage 1, 2 or 3 kit that want to upgrade to a Long Arm kit for improved on and off-road performance.
- The JK Synergy System™ was designed and engineered from the ground up using a synergistic approach to maximize the JKs on & off road performance
- Suspension components feature a 2 stage powder coat finish for maximum durability
- Lower control arms are manufactured from high quality crush resistant 2.0" X .250 Wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Features Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon® bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality.
- Synergy double adjuster sleeve & pinch bolt assembly allows for easy adjustment of control arms & drag link without removal
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Available in Right Hand Drive (RHD)
- 8030 - JK Rear Control Arm Frame Brackets (Pair)
- 8031 - JK Front Control Arm Frame Brackets (Pair)
- 8033 - JK Front Long Arm Lower Control Arms (Pair)
- 8035 - JK Front Long Arm Upper Control Arms (Pair)
- 8036 - JK Rear Long Arm Lower Control Arms (Pair)
- 8038 - JK Rear Long Arm Upper Control Arms (Pair)
Note: Diesel models will require a set of spacers to be fabricated for installation. The transmission cross member is located further back on diesel models and the front long arm brackets will not sit flush to the cross member.
4wdandsportutility.com Tech Article - 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited Rubicon - Supreme Performance For JK Wranglers
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov