The Synergy Jeep Track Bar Stabilizer Mount Stud replaces the front axle side track bar bolt and includes a low profile stud for mounting the steering stabilizer.
- 07-18 Jeep JK/JKU Wrangler
- 18+ Jeep JL/JLU Wrangler
- 20+ Jeep JT Gladiator
- Moves steering stabilizer up and out of the way to prevent damage
- Low profile stabilizer mounting stud prevents interference with Synergy upgraded steering components
- Replaces axle side track bar mounting bolt
- Allows mounting of any stabilizer that uses a 1/2 inch bolt
- CNC Machined from 4140HT steel
- Zinc plated for maximum corrosion resistance
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Used in 8807-03 JL / JT steering stabilizer relocation kit.
- The stock Jeep JL / JT steering stabilizer inner bushing sleeve will need to be drilled out to 1/2 inch and can be easily done by hand.
- Some late model Jeep JK (2011+) factory stabilizers will require the inner bushing sleeve to be drilled out to 1/2 inch. This sleeve is made of hardened steel, so be sure you have the resources to drill it out. Alternatively, an aftermarket stabilizer is recommended.
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov