Synergy’s Snap-Lock Bump Stop Spacer System is a set of stacking bump stop spacers adjustable from 2-4 inches of bump stop spacer height. These can be used on the front or rear of the vehicle. When upgrading to larger tires, the distance between the tire and fender decreases and will translate into interference at full suspension bump travel. Bump stop spacers are designed to match the tire size and lift height to keep this interference from occurring. Using fiber reinforced composite and Snap-Lock Technology, bump stop spacer height can be added or subtracted without loosening or removing any hardware. With available bump stop heights from 2-4 inches to choose from, bump stop spacing can be dialed in to match your lift and tire size without having to purchase multiple spacers to find the right one. Spacers are able to fit through the coils of some front springs, eliminating the need to remove the springs to change bump stop spacing.
- 18+ Jeep Wrangler JL/JLU
- 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK/JKU
- Molded and machined from fiber reinforced composite
- Can be used on the front or rear of the vehicle
- Bump stop spacing can be changed on the vehicle without removal of any hardware
- Bump stop spacers bolt on to the axle and provide 2, 3, or 4 inches of extra limitation for larger tires or shocks
- 100 percent bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov