Jeep JK Wrangler Heavy Duty Axle Side Front Upper Control Arm Mount Kit. Replace the weak stock stamped steel mount that is prone to failure with this solid machined steel mount. Drops into original mount for ease of installation, but is also machined to perfectly fit the axle tube for vehicles that completely remove the stock mount. A great part to add to other manufacturer's truss kits that retain the stock mount. Uses stock sized Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (Included).
Fitment: 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Considerably strengthens the stock front upper control arm tower
- Can completely replace the stock front upper control arm tower if necessary
- Maintenance free Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings reduce Noise, Vibration, and Harshness (NVH)
- Machined from solid steel in USA
- Features OEM sized Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon® bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality.
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov