- Bent to clear most aftermarket differential covers
- Retains factory track bar mounting bolts & hardware
- Made from high quality 1-1/4" 1018 CR solid round bar stock
- Allows centering of front axle when running a suspension lift
- Suspension components feature an abrasive resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Will fit 0-7" lifts (Front track bar relocation bracket recommended for lifts over 3")
- Synergy double adjuster sleeve & pinch bolt assembly allows for adjustment of track bar length without removing control arm mounting bolt
- Features Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon® bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- (1) Grade 8 Pinch Bolts & Hardware
- (1) Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve
- (1) Synergy Jeep JK Front Track Bar
Note: The replacement adjustable joint is 4802-31 and the replacement bushings is 4323-01
Note: RHD = Right Hand Drive
Measured in a straight line from center of bolt hole to center of bolt hole
- MAX EXTENDED LENGTH: 33"
- MIN COLLAPSED LENGTH: 32.250"
|8075||Synergy Jeep JK Front Track Bar|
|8087||Synergy Jeep JK Front Track Bar (RHD)|
Installation Instructions (8075)
Installation Instructions (8087)
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov