- Compatible with 3.0" and taller lifts
- Heavy duty front track bar bracket for the Jeep JK
- This bracket raises the vehicle's axle side track bar mount by 3.0"
- The vehicle's rollcenter is raised, reducing body roll and dramatically improving overall handling
- Special bolt-on design strengthens the factory mount that is prone to failure
- Laser cut from 3/16" steel & 2 stage powdercoat finish for maximum strength and durability
- The bracket relocates the factory or aftermarket steering stabilizer up and out of harms way
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Synergy 8075 front track bar required for lifts taller than 4.5"
- Available in Right Hand Drive (RHD)
- (1) Track bar relocation bracket
- (1) Sway bar link relocation bracket
- (1) Track bar relocation bracket hardware kit
|8055||Jeep JK Front Track Bar Relocation Bracket|
|8091||Jeep JK Front Track Bar Relocation Bracket (RHD)|
Installation Instructions - 8055
Installation Instructions - 8091 (RHD)
Note: Requires use of minimum 3" bump stop spacer
Note: Requires use of steering drag link flip kit
Note: 8055 Track Bar Bracket is not recommended for hydro assist applications. For hydro assist, use 8012-13 or 8009-01 weld-on track bar brackets which include hydro assist tabs.
Note: If using a front adjustable track bar other than Synergy, make sure track bar can be collapsed far enough to center axle. Track bar will need to be close to stock length once relocated.
Note: (RHD) = Right Hand Drive
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov