Finally, a Jeep JK axle truss that replaces the front axle bushings and weak passenger side upper control arm mount that are prone to premature failure with lifts and larger tires! Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) are integrated into the front truss design eliminating the weak links in the factory housing and offering significantly improved performance in a maintenance free package. Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) require no grease and no maintenance while offering an extended service life over OEM bushings. Axle truss significantly improves the strength of the front axle to resist bending. Truss is cnc formed from 3/16" steel plate for easy assembly, quick installation, and less welding than the competition. It is designed to work with both our bolt-on and weld-on front track bar relocation brackets.
- Strengthens factory JK axle housing
- Formed design significantly reduces installation time compared to multi-piece designs
- Replaces weak stock passenger side upper control arm mount and includes BOTH passenger side and driver side
- Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) for axle housing.
- Utilizes OEM size bushings - no proprietary sizes to commit to.
- Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) feature a Teflon® bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality.
- Compatible with stock, Synergy Bolt-On and Synergy Weld-On Track Bar Relocation Brackets
- CNC formed 3/16" Steel Construction
- Requires cutting/welding experience - should be installed by experienced welder/fabricator
- Front axle truss
- Front axle side Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) X2
- 8012-15 fits JK Rubicon Dana 44 front axles only
- 8012-16 fits JK Dana 30 front axles only
- Axle trusses are recommended to be used in addition to our Axle Assurance Kits, 8012-50-30 and 8012-50-44. The strengths gained from trussing AND sleeving outweigh the potential weight savings from just doing one.
- Compatible with bolt-on and weld-on front track bar relocation brackets, 8055 and 8012-13. Axle truss and track bar brackets can be installed in any order.
- Replacement Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) are 4326-02
|8012-15||fits JK Rubicon Dana 44 front axles only|
|8012-16||fits JK Dana 30 front axles only|
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov