- Heavy duty rear track bar bracket for the Jeep JK
- This bracket raises the vehicle's axle side track bar mount by 4.0"
- The vehicle's rollcenter is raised, reducing body roll and dramatically improving overall handling
- Special bolton design strengthens the factory mount that is prone to failure
- Laser cut from 3/16" steel & 2 stage powdercoat finish for maximum strength and durability
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Designed to work with 3.0"-4.5" lift heights with factory trackbar
- Designed to fit the stock 3.15" diameter rear axle tube of a JK
- Available in Right Hand Drive (RHD)
|8056||Jeep JK Rear Track Bar Bracket|
|8056-RHD||Jeep JK Rear Track Bar Bracket (RHD)|
Note: Requires the use of a minimum 3" bump stop spacer
Note: (RHD) = Right Hand Drive
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov