The Synergy 8 Inch Coil Spring Stretch Kit for 2 door JK's is a version of our 8 inch stretch kit that doesn't require converting to coilover shocks. The additions to the kit are coil spring relocation brackets and shock relocation brackets for use with our standard 8 inch rear stretch brackets for 2 Door JK's. This allows the Synergy 8 inch stretch kit to be used with standard coil springs. Allowing for standard coil springs takes much of the guesswork and tuning out of properly setting up a stretched JK. This also allows for more shock options, as it is easier to fit larger 2.5 inch shocks or even bypass shocks.
- Adjustable rear upper & lower long arms designed to maximize ground clearance
- Lower control arms are manufactured from high quality crush resistant 2 inch X .250 Wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Upper control arms are made from high quality crush resistant 1 1/2 inch X .188 Wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Synergy double adjuster sleeve & pinch bolt assembly allows for adjustment of control arm link length without removal
- Features Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon® bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality
- Coil spring relocation brackets move the upper coil spring mounts back 8 inch
- Shock relocation brackets move the upper shock mounts back 8 inch and move the lower shock mounts for improved clearance
- Progressive wound coil springs manufactured using the latest in CNC hot winding technology keeps springs from coming unbound at full suspension droop
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 8032 - Synergy Jeep JK 2 Door Rear Stretch Bracket Kit
- 8032-06 - Synergy Jeep JK Rear Coil Spring Stretch Kit
- 8036 - Synergy Jeep JK High Clearance Rear Long Arm Lower Control Arms
- 8038 - Synergy Jeep JK Rear Long Arm Upper Control Arms
- Note: Requires a maximum 4-3/4" backspace wheel or wheel spacer with factory wheel setup. 4-1/2" back spacing is recommended
- This kit cannot be installed using simple hand tools, it requires significant fabrication and welding skills to correctly install
- TNT Customs 8 inch rear stretch corners are designed to work with this kit, part # JCA280 (with rear light pockets) or JCA280NL (no rear light pockets)
- Due to the placement of the rear coil springs, rear coil springs should be two inches shorter than the front coil springs. We recommend 8063-30 front coil springs and 8064-10 rear coil springs for 37-40" tires.
- Installation requires basic hand tools, grinder with cut-off wheel or sawzall, floor jack with jack stands or automobile lift, and a welder. Extensive cutting, grinding, welding, and fabrication skills are required to complete installation.
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov