- Synergy Front Long Arm Lower Control Arms for 2003-2012 Dodge 2500 / 3500 4x4 trucks, 2006-2008 1500 Megacab 4x4
- Designed to be used in conjunction with 8581 Synergy Dodge Long Arm Brackets.
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Made from high quality crush resistant 2" X .25 Wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Arms are designed and manufactured to maximize ground clearance
- The arms will allow the use of OEM wheels with larger tires without the requirement of an additional wheel spacer
- Features Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon® bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality.
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve & Pinch Bolt Assembly: allows for adjustment of control arm length without removing control arm mounting bolt
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Sold as a complete pair
Note: 8565 Cam Bolt Eliminators recommended for increased strength and extended bushing life
Measured in a straight line from center of bolt hole to center of bolt hole
- MAX EXTENDED LENGTH: 35.6875"
- MIN COLLAPSED LENGTH: 33.9375"
|8583-02||Dodge 03-09 Front High Clearance Lower Control Arm (16mm @ axle) - discontinued|
|8583-03||Dodge 10-12 Front High Clearance Lower Control Arm (18mm @ axle) - discontinued|
|8583-04||Dodge 03-13 Front High Clearance Lower Control Arm (14mm, 16mm, & 18mm @ axle)|
- 8583-02 and 8583-03 have been superseded by 8583-04
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov