- (94-99) 1500 4x4/2500/3500 *Requires 9/16'' hole to be drilled in mount
- (00-01) 1500 4x4, (06-08) 1500 Mega Cab 4x4, (00-09) 2500, (00-09) 3500 w/ 16mm Bolts
- (10-12) 2500/3500 w/ 16/18mm Bolts
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Features Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon® bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality
- Made from high quality crush resistant 1.75" x .188" Wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve & Pinch Bolt Assembly: allows for adjustment of control arm length without removing control arm mounting bolt
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Sold in pairs
Note: 8565 Cam Bolt Eliminators recommended for increased strength and extended bushing life
|8551-01||94-99||Dodge Front Lower Control Arm - Discontinued|
|8551-02||00-09||Dodge Front Lower Control Arm - Discontinued|
|8551-03||10-12||Dodge Front Lower Control Arm - Discontinued|
|8551-04||94-13||Dodge Front Lower Control Arm|
- 8551-01, 8551-02, and 8551-03 have been superseded by 8551-04
Measured in a straight line from center of bolt hole to center of bolt hole
- MAX EXTENDED LENGTH: 20.125"
- MIN COLLAPSED LENGTH: 18.375"
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov