- MSRP: $220.00
Synergy 2003-2013 Dodge Ram 1500 / 2500 / 3500 Heavy Duty Steering Kit
- MSRP: $1000.00
This Heavy Duty steering kit is a larger and stronger, bolt-on replacement for the stock steering. No drilling or reaming of the knuckles is required. It uses the updated factory T-style steering design to eliminate toe-change caused by Y-style steering. Using the factory T-style steering design also results in no induced bump steer inherent with most aftermarket "cross over" steering kits. The Tie Rod also uses low misalignment "wobble stopper" Tie Rod End Boots to prevent unwanted Tie Rod "flop" which results in a dead spot in the steering when changing direction. The complete kit includes a heavy duty Drag Link, heavy duty Tie Rod, and Steering Stabilizer Mount Kit for use with stock or aftermarket steering stabilizers using a 1/2" mounting bolt.
- 2003-2013 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4
- 2003-2012 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4
- 2006-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Megacab 4x4
- Note: We cannot guarantee fitment with aftermarket differential covers. Known compatibility with the following diff covers: aFe Power
- Warning: 2013 Dodge Ram 3500's were a split year for production. The early model trucks use the T-style steering (drag link is attached to the Tie Rod), Synergy Part # 8525-01. The late model trucks use cross over steering (Drag link is attached to the knuckle and does not attach to the Tie Rod), Synergy Part # 8725-01. Please check what style you have before ordering.
- Drag Link is bent to clear factory axle brackets and is compatible from stock to 4" lifted vehicles. (Vehicles over 4" of lift will require a drop pitman arm for compatibility)
- Tie Rod is bent similar to the factory bar to clear sway bar mounts.
- Provides 2" of additional ground clearance from stock tie rod
- Fabricated clamp to retain factory or aftermarket stabilizer with 1/2" mounting bolt
- Strongest Dodge Drag Link and Tie Rod on the market!
- Drag Link is made from 1-1/2" x .250 wall DOM
- Tie Rod is made from 1-1/2" x .188 wall 4130 Chromoly and Heat Treated for maximum strength - 200% stronger than stock tie rod
- Steering components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve & Pinch Bolt Assembly: allows adjustment of Drag Link and Tie Rod length without removing it from the vehicle
- Metal on metal Synergy tie rod ends, with larger than stock, heat treated chromoly ball studs and shorter shank for greater strength, longevity, and connectivity to the road
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Tie rod ends include low misalignment "wobble stopper" grease boots to prevent unwanted Tie Rod "flop"
- 8567-11 Drag Link (Previously 8567-01)
- 8568-01 Tie Rod
- 8568-10 Tie Rod Stabilizer Clamp
- For 03-08 trucks using the stock pitman arm, switching to the Mopar pitman arm for 08.5+ trucks is recommended if not already equipped. Mopar P/N: 68039930AA
- Synergy High Performance Grease recommended (4119) to be used with all Tie Rod Ends
- Synergy Premium Copper Infused Anti-Seize (4118) to be used with all threaded components
- Recommended Steering Stabilizers: 6401-01 (Synergy Tuned IFP), FOX-985-02-128 (Through Shaft), and FOX-983-02-142 (Adjustable Through Shaft)
- Out of stock
- Out of stock
- MSRP: $350.00
- Out of stock
- MSRP: $4085.00