These control arm kits are designed for correcting caster and pinion angle on Dodge trucks that have been leveled or lifted. Kits include extended, fixed length, lower control arms or adjustable lower control arms, adjustable upper control arms, and stepped cam bolt eliminators designed exclusively for our Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB). Fixed length lower control arms are recommended for use with common leveling kits, while adjustable lower control arms are recommended for 3+" of lift or custom applications. Stepped cam bolt eliminators are included to eliminate the factory cam bolts and move all caster adjustability to the control arms.
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Lower control arms made from high quality crush resistant 1.75" X .188 Wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Upper control arms made from high quality crush resistant 1.50" X .156 Wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Arms are designed and manufactured to maximize ground clearance
- Arms allow the use of OEM wheels with larger tires without the requirement of an additional wheel spacer
- Feature Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon® bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality.
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve & Pinch Bolt Assembly: allows for adjustment of control arm length without removing control arm mounting bolt
- Stepped Cam Bolt Eliminators eliminate factory cam bolts allowing for even torque, increasing strength and extending bushing life
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
|8530-01||1994-1999 1500 4x4/2500/3500||Control Arm Kit with Fixed Lowers - Discontinued|
|8531-01||1994-1999 1500 4x4/2500/3500||Control Arm Kit with all Adjustable Arms - Discontinued|
|8531-02||2000-2001 1500 4x4, 2000-2009 2500/3500, 2006-2008 1500 Megacab 4WD||Control Arm Kit with all Adjustable Arms|
|8531-03||2010-2013 2500, 2010-2012 3500||Control Arm Kit with all Adjustable Arms| WARNING:
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov