Engineered and manufactured in the USA, the 3" Dodge Long Arm System is designed for increased performance, stability, and ride quality both on and off road. The massive 2" diameter Front Lower Long Arms offer best in class ground clearance and allow the use of larger tires without rubbing. No bump stop spacers required. Long arms and track bar feature zero maintenance Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) for increased longevity and vibration dampening. This system will lift the truck 3.0" and accommodate up to 37" tall tires.
- Progressive wound coil spring manufactured using the latest in CNC hot winding technology for optimized on and off road performance
- Heavy duty sway-bar links correct sway bar geometry and maximize stability
- Heavy duty rear shackles provide a minimal amount of lift while keeping the rear driveline angles correct
- Synergy double adjuster sleeve & pinch bolt assembly allows for adjustment of control arm and track bar length without removal
- Heavy duty front track bar made from high quality 1-3/8" 1045 solid tubing allows centering of front axle when running a suspension lift
- Lower adjustable long arms are manufactured from high quality crush resistant 2.00" X .250" Wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Upper adjustable control arms are manufactured from high quality crush resistant 1.75" X .188" Wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Long arms feature Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon® bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality.
- Rear add-a-leaf pack is a progressive 5 leaf design that replaces the factory overload spring for improved ride quality both on and off road
- Cam Bolt Eliminator Kit takes the place of stock control arm cam bolts when upgrading to adjustable control arms for improved reliability
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 2003-2013 Dodge 2500 4x4
- 2003-2012 Dodge 3500 4x4
- 2006-2008 Dodge 1500 Megacab 4x4
Wheel/Tire Fitment Notes:
To prevent front tires from rubbing the control arms at full steering lock, we recommend the following wheel/tire combinations:
- Most* 37 inch tires - wheels must have no more than 4.5 inches of backspacing
- Most* 40 inch tires - wheels must have no more than 3.75 inches of backspacing
* Same size tires will dimensionally vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.
- 8525-01 - Synergy HD Steering Kit
- FOX-982-24-941 - Fox Steering Stabilizer
- 8558-04/8559-04 - Synergy Steering Box Brace
- Due to the additional weight of megacab truck configurations, we recommend all gas megacab trucks use Heavy Duty (HD) front coil springs instead of Light Duty (LD) front coil springs. LD front coil springs will give less lift than advertised
- Upgrading to long arms requires removal of the stock control arm brackets at the frame
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov