The upgrade kit is designed for customers who already have a Synergy Pre-Run kit or Synergy Starter System that want to upgrade to a Long Arm kit for improved on and off-road performance
- The Synergy Long Arm kit was designed and engineered from the ground up using a synergistic approach to maximize the Dodge 4x4 truck's on & off road performance
- Long arm kit was designed using OEM CAD files for a perfect fitment and enhanced vehicle drivability
- Kit can be installed on anything from a completely stock truck to a 6" lift and 12" stroke 3.0" diameter shocks.
- Suspension components feature a 2 stage powder coat finish for maximum durability
- Lower control arms are manufactured from high quality crush resistant 2.0" X .250 Wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Upper control arms are manufactured from high quality 1.75 x .188 Wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Synergy Dual Durometer Teflon lined bushings are assembled in control arm assemblies for extended performance & minimized road vibration
- Synergy double adjuster sleeve & pinch bolt assembly allows for easy adjustment of control arms without removal from vehicle to provide for easy, perfectly adjusted alignments
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- 8581 - 03-13 Dodge Long Arm Bracket (Pair)
- 8583-04 - 03-13 Dodge Front Lower Control Arms (Pair)
- 8585 - 03-13 Dodge Front Upper Control Arms (Pair)
Wheel/Tire Fitment Notes:
To prevent front tires from rubbing the control arms at full steering lock, we recommend the following wheel/tire combinations:
- Most* 37 inch tires - wheels must have no more than 4.5 inches of backspacing
- Most* 40 inch tires - wheels must have no more than 3.75 inches of backspacing
* Same size tires will dimensionally vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.
|8580-04||03-13 Dodge Long Arm Upgrade Kit|
- 8565 Cam Bolt Eliminators recommended for increased strength and extended bushing life
- Upgrading to long arms requires removal of the stock control arm brackets at the frame
How To: Synergy Long-Arm Conversion for Heavy-Duty Rams, by Fred Williams
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov