This bracket is designed to mount an onboard air tank conveniently out of the way utilizing free space under the rear floor of the Jeep JK. No cutting or component removal is required. Compatible with AccuAir's ENDO-Tank™ with integrated valves and integrated compressor. AccuAir's ENDO-Tank™ is an all-in-one solution including and protecting the valves and compressor all within the air tank. Only a single wire harness needs to be ran to the tank and air lines need to be ran from the tank to any air lockers or air chucks.
If not using AccuAir's ENDO-Tank™, the air tank needs to be plumbed to an onboard air compressor and will provide a supply of on-demand high pressure air for lockers, airing up tires, etc, without requiring the air compressor to constantly be running.
On board air tanks drastically reduce the time required to air up tires. Requires minimum 3" rear bump stop spacers.
- Mounts air tank up and out of the way on the crossmember between the rear frame rails
- Utilizes existing free space and does not clutter up engine bay
- Powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Compatible with AccuAir 3.0 Gallon ENDO-Tank™ or Viair 2.0 Gallon Air Tank (VIAIR-91022)
- Kit contains mounting bracket and hardware kit
- Air tank not included
- Requires minimum 3" rear bump stop spacers
- Recommend to be used with Viair 2.0 Gallon Air Tank (VIAIR-91022) or AccuAir 3.0 Gallon ENDO-Tank™ or
Viair Compressor and Tank Kit (VIAIR-10002) with Synergy Air Compressor Bracket for Jeep JK (4034)
From over 3,000 new products at the 2017 SEMA show, the Synergy Jeep JK Rear Air Tank Mount
was chosen by an esteemed panel of international judges to be recognized as a Global Media Awards Winner. This item was chosen by Matt Raudonikis of 4x4 Australia to be of most interest to their publications' readers and most likely to succeed commercially.
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov