Synergy Jeep JL / JLU / JT Steering Correction Kit
- MSRP: $700.00
The Synergy Jeep JL/JLU/JT Steering Correction Kit is the ultimate fix for a lifted JL or JT. When lifting beyond 2” it becomes critical to correct several important areas of the vehicle's suspension geometry. Increased drag link and track bar angles contribute to bump steer and wander. Our Steering Correction kit allows our drag link to be flipped to the top-side of the steering knuckle, and the track bar mount at the axle side to be raised 3.25". Combining both of these proven components, we can simultaneously re-center the axle under the vehicle and raise the roll center height to improve the stability of your lifted Jeep. When we flatten out the angles of the drag link and track bar at ride height, we minimize axle shift during suspension travel. Adding this kit to your 3" or greater lift will dramatically improve your vehicles handling and capabilities.
- 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL / JLU
- 20+ Jeep JT Gladiator
- Correctly re-centers front axle at 3” lift height without a track bar
- Raises vehicle roll center height for improved stability and reduced body roll.
- Lessens track bar angle to improve geometry
- 8800-01 Drag Link is CNC formed from 1.5 inch x .250 wall DOM tubing
- Includes Synergy HD Metal on Metal Tie Rod Ends with a Single Plane version at the pitman arm side to completely eliminate Drag Link Flop.
- 8855-11 Bracket raises front track bar 3.125" from stock location.
- Laser cut and CNC formed from 3/16 and 1/4 inch steel for precision fit and maximum durability.
- Securely indexes to the factory track bar bracket and reinforces with additional attachment points.
- Raises axle side sway bar mounting holes to improve geometry for lifted Jeeps.
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve allows adjustment of drag link length without removing it from the vehicle
- Both ends of the bar use pinch bolts instead of jam nuts to simplify installation and adjustment.
- No cutting or drilling required.
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
- 100 percent bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools.
- 8855-11 Jeep JL/JLU/JT Front Track Bar Relocation Bracket
- 8800-01 Jeep JL/JLU/JT Heavy Duty Drag Link
- Must run drag link in high steer configuration, flipped above knuckle, to use this bracket.
- 8875-01 adjustable front track bar recommended for lifts 3” or higher.
- Minimum of 3” bump stop spacing required.
- Maximum 4.75” wheel backspacing required to clear drag link in flipped position.