- Heavy duty tie rod for Jeep JK Wranglers
- Bent similar to factory bar to clear sway bar mounts
- Now made from 1-1/2" x .188 wall 4130 Chromoly and Heat Treated for maximum strength - over 200% stronger than stock tie rod
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve: allows adjustment of tie rod length without removing it from the vehicle
- Strongest Jeep JK Tie Rod on the market!
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Tie Rod requires the use of a maximum 4-3/4" backspace wheel or the use of a wheel spacer on factory wheel. 4-1/2" back spacing is recommended
- Tie Rod comes with our own HD Metal on Metal Tie Rod Ends, 4131-L & 4139-L
- (2) Heavy Duty Tie Rod Ends
- (1) Castle Nut and Cotter Pin
- (1) Heat Treated Chromoly Tie Rod
- (1) Grade 8 Pinch Bolt & Hardware
- (1) Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve
- (1) Hex-Style Tube Insert
- Supersedes Part Number: 8002, Synergy 1-3/8" diameter JK HD Tie Rod
- Requires use of stabilizer clamp Part Number: 4050-50 or 8007-03 stabilizer relocation kit.
- Compatible replacement tie rod ends (4131-L & 4139-L) Both Ends use Left Hand Threaded Joints
- Compatible with Reid Racing High Steer Knuckles (JK001)
- Requires 16" or larger wheel diameter
Measured in a straight line from zerk fitting to zerk fitting
- MAX EXTENDED: 60.4375"
- MIN COLLAPSED: 58.188"