The Stage 4 System is for those wanting maximum performance and capability without sacrificing ride quality. It carries over the quality components of the Stage 3 System, but improves upon them by swapping out the Standard Length Control Arms for Adjustable Long Arms and Long Arm Mounting Brackets. This is a 100% bolt on system with no welding required. This system will fit 37" tires with stock fenders or 40" tires with high fenders.
Fits: 07-current JK (4-Door Only)
- Stage 4 key features are front and rear track bar relocation brackets, flipped drag link, and all adjustable upper & lower long arms
- Front and rear bump stop extension kits
- Front sway bar links (Currie Anti-Rock required for the rear, see notes)
- Front and rear extended stainless steel braided brake lines
- Front and rear brake line relocation kits
- Synergy double adjuster sleeve & pinch bolt assembly allows for adjustment of control arm, track bar, tie rod, and drag link length without removal
- Front and rear track bar relocation brackets raise track bar mounting positions increasing suspension roll center heights which improves handling on and off road
- Lower control arms are manufactured from high quality crush resistant 2" X .250" Wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Features Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon® bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality.
- Front and rear lower shock mounts
- Optional front sway bar disconnect system for ultimate trail articulation mounts sway bar up and out of the way when disconnected from the axle
- Progressive wound coil spring manufactured using the latest in CNC hot winding technology keeps spring from coming unbound at full suspension droop
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100% bolt on components assure an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Requires a maximum 4-3/4" backspace wheel or wheel spacer with factory wheel setup. 4-1/2" back spacing is recommended
- Synergy suspension systems are a modular design so all components are available separately
- Available For Right Hand Drive (RHD) Vehicles
|8044-60||Synergy Jeep JK Stage 4 Long Arm Suspension System, 6.0" Lift|
|8044-60-RHD||Synergy Jeep JK Stage 4 Long Arm Suspension System, 6.0" Lift, RHD| WARNING:
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov