With conventional steering stabilizers, turning in one direction creates an increase in pressure inside the stabilizer as the shaft occupies more volume in the body and displaces the oil. The repercussion is a push or pull steering force felt by the driver as the stabilizer attempts to return to its neutral state. To overcome this unidirectional force, dual opposing stabilizers are often used, but this requires additional mounting hardware and space.
Derived from the FOX's original ATS stabilizer, the Performance Series 2.0 Stabilizer TS utilizes a Through Shaft (TS) architecture that eliminates shaft fluid displacement throughout the stabilizer's entire travel in both directions. By eliminating fluid displacement, the TS design delivers neutral and consistent damping of unwanted steering feedback. The result is unrivaled steering control at an unbelievable price point in a single, bolt-on stabilizer.
The Performance Series 2.0 Stabilizer TS includes application specific mounting hardware and is available in multiple clamp sizes for stock or aftermarket heavy duty tie-rods.
- Body: 2.0" impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time
- Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir: External reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 5/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings: Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Mounting: Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- Travel (in): 8.090
- Compressed (in): 15.030
- Extended (in): 23.120
- Top Mount: Eyelet
- Bottom Mount: Tie Rod Clamp
|Part #||Tie-Rod Clamp Size||Application|
|FOX-985-02-121||1-3/8"||Stock JK & Synergy Tie Rod|
|FOX-985-02-128||1-1/2"||07+ JK with 1-1/2" TRC, Synergy JL Tie Rod With Stabilizer in Flipped Position|
|FOX-985-02-122||1-5/8"||07+ JK with 1-5/8" TRC, Stock JL Tie Rod With Stabilizer in Flipped Position| WARNING:
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov