2.5 Factory Series Reservoir smooth body shocks give you enhanced ride quality and the control you need when heading off the pavement. They take their design from Fox Offroad race shocks, so they've been thoroughly perfected in brutal conditions that you will probably never see. Fox athletes push the boundaries in competition to develop race-proven performance you can bolt onto your Truck or SUV. External reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look. Applications are available to fit most stock and lifted Trucks and SUVs. Fox's complete line of bolt-on, Factory Series shocks provide improved damping in any terrain. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that 2.5 Factory Series Reservoir shocks deliver.
Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjuster gives remarkable versatility and precise tuning. A simple twist of either two adjuster knobs allows twelve separate low-speed and ten high-speed compression levels.
- Body - 2.5" Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy body
- Body Plating - Zinc-plated and double-clear coated for long lasting finish
- External Reservoir - 2.5" Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy reservoir
- Components - Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft - 7/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston - Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving - Application specific valving to maximize offroad performance
- Seals - Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
Optional high temperature Viton seals
- Oil - JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bearing - PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical
- Mounting - Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- SOLD IN PAIRS
- Nitrogen pressure
- Compression valving
- Rebound valving
- Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjuster (FOX-883-26-015/FOX-883-26-016) only
|Part #||Model||Year||Position||Lift||DSC Adjuster|
|FOX-883-24-015||Jeep Wrangler JK ALL||07+||Front||2.5-4"||No|
|FOX-883-24-016||Jeep Wrangler JK ALL||07+||Rear||2.5-4"||No|
|FOX-883-26-015||Jeep Wrangler JK ALL||07+||Front||2.5-4"||Yes|
|FOX-883-26-016||Jeep Wrangler JK ALL||07+||Rear||2.5-4"||Yes|
Note: Images shown are of rear shocks only.
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov