The FOX Performance Series Adjustable Through Shaft (ATS) steering stabilizer offers unrivaled steering control and a striking high tech appearance. The technologically advanced design cancels unwanted steering forces in both directions, taking the place of two conventional opposing stabilizers. It will also respond to your input with 24 clicks of external adjustment to fine tune the feel. The integrated reservoir allows for additional fluid capacity and improves cooling during extreme use. Also included is FOX's relocating hardware that moves the steering stabilizer up and out of the way utilizing a new track bar relocation bolt and tie-rod mounting clamp. The ATS represents a revolutionary breakthrough in stabilizer design.
- Body - Aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than steel
- Components - Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft - 5/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel
- Piston - Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving - Proprietary deburred valve shims
- Seals - Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil - Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- Reservoir - External reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Mounting - Applications available for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- Nitrogen Pressure Adjuster
- 24 Clicks of Adjustability
|Part #||Clamp Size||Fits|
|FOX-983-02-070||1-3/8" OD||Stock and Synergy Tie Rod 8002|
|FOX-983-02-142||1-1/2" OD||Synergy Tie Rod 8568-01, 8568-02, 8568-03|
Note: If installing stabilizer on 2012 and newer model with stock suspension or with less than a 2.5'' lift and aftermarket 1-1/4'' bump stop extension, the stabilizer reservoir must be rotated for clearance. Loosen pinch bolt on L-bracket between stabilizer and track bar clamp, rotate reservoir approximately 135 degrees down and toward rear of vehicle.
Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov