SYNERGY MANUFACTURING » Suspension » Synergy Jeep TJ/LJ, ZJ, XJ Adjustable HD Lower Control Arms
|Synergy Jeep TJ/LJ, ZJ, XJ Adjustable HD Lower Control Arms
- Synergy Front or Rear Lower Control Arms for TJs, LJs, and the front of XJ and ZJ models.
- Suspension components feature an abrasive resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Made from high quality crush resistant 1 3/4" X .188 Wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Arms are designed to allow for more down travel than factory arms
- Features Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon® bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality.
- Incorporates the tried and true Currie Enterprises Johnny Joints® for paramount performance
- Synergy double adjuster sleeve & pinch bolt assembly allows for adjustment of control arm length without removing control arm mounting bolt
- Adjustable length to compensate for various lift heights to correct caster on lifted Jeep vehicles.
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Sold in pairs
Note: When upgrading to adjustable control arms from cam bolts, it is recommended to replace the cam bolts with our 8114 Cam Bolt Eliminator Kit.
- MAX EXTENDED LENGTH: 17.250"
- MIN COLLAPSED LENGTH: 15.500"
Click images below for larger view.
Jeep TJ/LJ, ZJ, XJ Adjustable HD Lower Control Arms