- Synergy Jeep JK Adjustable Front Lower Control Arms for 2 Door & 4 Door Jeep JKs
- Suspension components feature an abrasive resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Made from high quality crush resistant 1 3/4" X .188 Wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Arms are designed and manufactured to maximize ground clearance
- The arms will allow the use of OEM wheels with larger tires without the requirement of an additional wheel spacer
- Arms are bent to maximize ground clearance
- Features Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with TeflonŽ bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality.
- Synergy double adjuster sleeve & pinch bolt assembly allows for adjustment of control arm length without removing control arm mounting bolt
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Sold in pairs
- (2) Joints
- (2) Front Lower Control Arms
- (4) Dual Durometer Bushing (DDB) Assemblies
- (2) Pinch Bolts & Grade 8 Hardware
- (2) Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve
Measured in a straight line from center of bolt hole to center of
- MAX EXTENDED LENGTH: 24"
- MIN COLLAPSED LENGTH: 22.50"
Note: When upgrading to adjustable control arms from cam bolts, it is recommended to replace the cam bolts with our 8014 Cam Bolt Eliminator Kit.